FREE Self-Defense 101 Seminar
Come to Bay Jiu-Jitsu for a FREE Self-Defense 101 Seminar! Brazilian jiu-jitsu is the art of escaping, tapping opponents out, and getting to the best possible place possible to win a fight.
In this introductory seminar you will learn:
- How to fall
- How to do one simple takedown that is extremely effective
- How to escape when someone grabs you
- How to escape when someone pins you down to the ground
- How to be a the right place if the fight goes to the ground
- Self Defense Strategy
- Two very effective “tap-outs”
You do not need any equipment or special uniform. We will be training in athletic clothing. Try to avoid clothing with zippers or pockets.
Bring a friend to practice with if you’d like, but a partner is not required.
Self-Defense 101 Seminar Event Details
Varies between Japantown SF, Mission SF, & Oakland/Piedmont locations