Bay Jiu-Jitsu Academy Policies
- Online pre-registration is highly encouraged due to class size restrictions and instructor lesson planning.
- Always check-in when you arrive to class, even if you pre-registered online.
- Please arrive to class on time out of respect to the teacher and the other students.
- Please remove your shoes before stepping on gym mats.
- Store your shoes and all other belongings neatly in a cubby.
- Changing should be done in the bathrooms or changing rooms out of respect to those around you.
- Please either wear your own sandals or the sandals provided when using the bathrooms.
- Helping out training partners is great, but keep excessive talking to a minimum during class.
- Personal hygiene is a must since our workouts are often in close quarters.
- We collectively are responsible for keeping our training space clean, so please help out when you can.
- An injury to one is an injury to all. We are here to learn, train, and improve and it is everyone’s responsibility to prevent injury.
- If you are a parent, please refrain from coaching your children from the sidelines during class.
- Racist, sexist, or homophobic talk will NOT be tolerated in the academy.
- You must agree to our liability waiver to participate in class. You may do so online by creating an account on our website. This will speed things along when you come to your first class!
Introductory Offers Available for Each Program!
Bay Jiu-Jitsu Program
BJJ is a martial art and self defense system that focuses on grappling and ground fighting.
The BayAcro practice blends elements of yoga, acrobatics, performance and healing arts.
BayFit classes focus on muscular strength, cardio-respiratory endurance, and flexibility.